Marsham is a civil parish in the English county of Norfolk, about 10 miles (16 km) north of Norwich. It covers an area of 7.40 km2 (2.86 sq mi) and had a population of 674 in 282 households at the 2001 census. For the purposes of local government, it falls within the district of Broadland.
The Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales (1870–1872) described Marsham thus:
|“||MARSHAM, a village and a parish in Aylsham district, Norfolk. The village stands near the river Bure, 2 miles S of Aylsham, and 11 N of Norwich r. station; and gives the title of Viscount to Earl Romney. The parish comprises 1,819 acres. Real property, £2,314. Pop., 622. Houses, 148. The property is subdivided. Bolwick Hall is the seat of J. H. Warnes, Esq. The ancestors of Earl Romney resided in the parish in the 12th century. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Norwich. Value, £281. Patrons, Miss C. Blake and the Rev. E. T. Yates. The church consists of nave and chancel, with a tower; and contains an ancient screen, a carved font, and monuments of the Norrises and others. There are a Primitive Methodist chapel, and charities £18.|