Lingwood and Burlingham is a civil parish in the English county of Norfolk, comprising the large village of Lingwood together with the smaller villages of Burlingham Green, North Burlinghamand South Burlingham. The villages are all within 4 kilometres (2.5 mi) of each other, some 15 kilometres (9.3 mi) equidistant from the town of Great Yarmouth and the city of Norwich.
The civil parish was created in 1935, by the merger of the ancient parishes of Lingwood, Burlingham St Andrew, Burlingham St Edmond and Burlingham St Peter. It has an area of 9.39 square kilometres (3.63 sq mi) and in the 2001 census had a population of 2,504 in 1,047 households, increasing to a population of 2,643 in 1,131 households at the 2011 Census. For the purposes of local government, the parish falls within the district of Broadland.
The name Lingwood originates from “Lingwoode”, the first name given to the area, meaning “slope of a wood”. The village was first noted in 1190